WebEdit Development Blog
Development updates made to the ever-improving WebEdit CMS are documented here as they are completed.
- 394 days ago Updating CRON jobs...
- 394 days ago Testing #WGET and #CRON
- 397 days ago Admin bar has been added as a trial to the front end for quick entry points into the CMS. Yeah, like Wordpress, I know...
- 397 days ago Content pages can be edited directly from Navigation Admin
- 397 days ago Navigation and Navigation class have been simplified to return 1 level at a time. This improves usability of the CMS as well..
- 397 days ago RSS generation of blog posts to XML. Eventually this will run on a cron, or on adding a blog. Not sure yet..
- 397 days ago Improvements to 'gallery' including image viewer and simplified script to create resized versiosn of uploaded images
- 402 days ago Gallery modifications this month include automated storing of filesize, width & height params for each uploaded image.
- 409 days ago WebEdit v2.2 now in use on http://www,http://t.co/GK6nS8YB. Full list of improvements to be published soon. #WebEdit #MaggsWeb
- 412 days ago New version (2.2 April 2012) is now LIVE, and in use at http://t.co/VPHVrzek. massive list of improvements to be published shortly.
- 555 days ago Navigation back-track. PHP now used to show/hide levels. Removed all the overcomplicated jQuery + jQueryCookie + Cookie performance
- 555 days ago Huge improvements made to the navigation module. Each level is now visible separately, making re-odering easier.
- 557 days ago recode Nav to show 1 level at a time
- 557 days ago split NAVIGATION to seperate table
- 557 days ago db backups now use the DBPRIFIX to reduce overhead and make backups site-specific
- 557 days ago moving 'functions' to outside web root
- 557 days ago moving 'classes' to outside web root
- 557 days ago Building version 2.2
- 566 days ago Test 4
- 567 days ago TEST 3 cron
For real time updates of the development of 'WebEdit', to comment or make suggestions for development, follow this feed on Twitter here.